Sunday, March 4, 2012

Son of the Movie Quiz Week 6

Becca's Rules: If you know or think you know an answer leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you...I know all and see all...), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks. 


Now the guessing!


1. "I'm akiller. A murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences tobreaking the heart of a murdering bastard.(M.C.)


2.  "We like to get fucked up and do fucked up shit."


3.  Psst! Hey, c'mere. Now this is serious. What ya say, you and me, go someplace where we wont bump into each other again? (David B.)


4. "He won't come after me. He won't. I can't explain it. He would consider that...rude." (M.D. Jackson)


5. "This job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers." (Elwood Jones)


6. "He's...Just a... Kid. No older than my son." (Bill M.)


7. "My mom, a strange creature from the time when pickles on toothpicks were still the height of sophistication."


8. "Two thousand dollars for ice? I can get an Eskimo for two hundred dollars and make my own ice."


9. "I'm so rich, I wish I had a dime for every dime I have."


10. "I don't have to take this abuse from you; I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me." (M.D. Jackson)


**Update**
Oooookay...I swear I "attempted" to close this quiz off on Tuesday either I was just dreaming or there was a problem with Blogger...Hmmmm.... or I forgot to publish....WELL anyway I'm sorry I made you all wait! 


BUT! It's all good now and there is a winner to announce! Congrats to M.D. for winning this week's somewhat tougher quiz :)  You sir may collect your award below:




And thanks to everyone for playing! I'll figure out this new blogger yet...or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment